Finally, a Ceramic BB for Answer's AccelerateR Pro cranks. Answer recently released their own "ceramic bb" which is so lacking in spec and quality it's surprising they released it. You'd be better off with a steel Shimano DXR BB than Answer's "ceramic bb". BUT, why not UPGRADE to the BEST Ceramic BB that was created for BMX? That's right, F1 Ceramic brought it's Ceramic technology from road racing, races like the Tour de France, and applied it to BMX.
The zero drag performance of our BB can be the difference when a race only lasts mere seconds! If you are not using F1 Ceramic bearings in your BMX race bike, you are at a disadvantage.
The Ultimate Upgrade for BMX Racing. It's like getting FREE SPEED!!
By switching to the F1 Ceramic BB your cadence will increase due to the low friction in our bearings. A higher cadence means you generate more power and you are able to get up to speed faster while your competitors are left wondering what just happened!
This BB will also work with other external style BMX cranks such as Shimano DXR, Crupi Rhythm, DK Flash, AC Hammer cranks and other 24mm spindle BMX cranks!
Ridden by Mike Day, 2008 Olympic Silver Medalist. "I upgraded to F1 Ceramic and the difference was remarkable! I only ride F1 Ceramic!" Mike Day, 2008 Olympic Silver medalist
- F1 Ceramic Bearings
- Grade 3 Ceramic Balls / ABEC 5
- Built with F1 Rocket Sauce. COATED upgrade available. Click here to learn more.
- Only 90g!
- English 68mm (BSA) Threaded (EURO)
- For Answer AccelerateR Pro Cranksets, supplied with one (1) 2.5mm spacer
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This BB will also work with other external style BMX cranks such as Shimano DXR, Crupi Rhythm, DK Flash, AC Hammer cranks and other 24mm spindle BMX cranks
- 7 Year Warranty