F1 Ceramic bottom brackets are designed and built to be serviceable, durable and silent. The quality starts with our bearings. Made in the USA, using premium components, and built to order. Each part of the bearing is individually graded before building your bearing. This combination of quality, strength and reliability gives us the confidence to offer you a 7 year warranty.
So you have a BB386 frame but use a Shimano 10/11 crank? What do you do? Our new BB presses into your BB386 frame and comes with our ceramic bearings already pressed into the cups. So now your BB386 frame has our Shimano 10/11 BB pressed in with no need for adapters! Please note, this is for BB386 frames that have a 86.5mmx46mm ID BB shell. This will not work with PF30 (68mmx46mm ID) or BB30 (68mmx42mm ID) although we do have these available for both of those as well.
- F1 Ceramic Bearings
- Grade 3 Ceramic Balls / ABEC 5
- Built with F1 Rocket Sauce. COATED upgrade available. Click here to learn more.
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit will press into your BB386 frame (86.5mmx46mm ID) and allow the direct use of Shimano 10/11 cranksets. No need for adapter
- 7 Year Warranty