F1 Ceramic English (68mm) Bottom Bracket for SRAM (GXP) Road - BSA
F1 Ceramic bottom brackets are designed and built to be serviceable, durable and silent. The quality starts with our bearings. Made in the USA, using premium components, and built to order. Each part of the bearing is individually graded before building your bearing. This combination of quality, strength and reliability gives us the confidence to offer you a 7 year warranty.
- F1 Ceramic Bearings
- Grade 3 Ceramic Balls / ABEC 5
- Built with F1 Rocket Sauce. COATED upgrade available. Click here to learn more.
- Only 94g!
- English 68mm (BSA) Threaded
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- Compatible with the following cranks:
- SRAM Rival/Force/Red, Truvativ and Bontrager GXP Road Cranks
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SHIMANO/FSA
- 7 Year Warranty