F1 Ceramic bottom brackets are designed and built to be serviceable, durable and silent. The quality starts with our bearings. Made in the USA since 2003, using premium components, and built to order. Each part of the bearing is individually graded before building your bearing. This combination of quality, strength and reliability gives us the confidence to offer you a 7 year warranty.
These bearings will work with the Answer Slider BB. You will need to press these bearings into your Answer cups.
Ridden by Mike Day, 2008 Olympic Silver Medalist. "I upgraded to F1 Ceramic and the difference was remarkable! I only ride F1 Ceramic!" Mike Day, 2008 Olympic Silver medalist
- Premium F1 Ceramic Bearings using grade 3 Ceramic Balls
- Built with F1 Rocket Sauce. COATED upgrade available. Click here to learn more.
- For Answer Slider BB
- Drastically reduced bearing resistance
- More durable than steel bearings
- Required upgrade for BMX racers!
- Sold as bearings only. We do not provide the BB cups or other parts.
- 7 Year Warranty