F1 Ceramic bottom brackets are designed and built to be serviceable, durable and silent. The quality starts with our bearings. Made in the USA since 2003, using premium components, and built to order. Each part of the bearing is individually graded before building your bearing. This combination of quality, strength and reliability gives us the confidence to offer you a 7 year warranty.
If you are serious about BMX racing, there are two things you need to do:
1. Buy a Shimano DXR crank. These are the stiffest cranks available so they transfer all of your effort to the rear wheel. 2. Buy our F1 Ceramic DXR BB. By combining the performance of the DXR crank with our ceramic bearings, you will spin faster and jump out of corners like never before.
The zero drag performance of our BB can be the difference when a race only lasts mere seconds! If you are not using ceramic bearings in your BMX race bike, you are at a disadvantage.
The Ultimate Upgrade for BMX Racing. It's like getting FREE SPEED!!
By switching to the F1 Ceramic BB your cadence will increase due to the low friction in our bearings. A higher cadence means you generate more power and you are able to get up to speed faster while your competitors are left wondering what just happened!
This BB will work with External Shimano style cranks (DXR). It will also work with Crupi Rhythm, DK Flash, AC Hammer cranks and other 24mm spindle BMX cranks!
Ridden by Mike Day, 2008 Olympic Silver Medalist. "I upgraded to F1 Ceramic and the difference was remarkable! I only ride F1 Ceramic!" Mike Day, 2008 Olympic Silver medalist
- F1 Ceramic Bearings
- Grade 3 Ceramic Balls / ABEC 5
- Built with F1 Rocket Sauce. COATED upgrade available. Click here to learn more.
- Only 89g!
- English 68mm (BSA) Threaded
- For Shimano DXR Cranksets, supplied with one (1) 2.5mm spacer.
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- Compatible with Shimano DXR (and similar) cranksets
- 7 Year Warranty
believe the hype
Posted by John Swope on May 18th 2017
I had heard about the f1 bb from a guy at the track. He swore it cut 1.5 seconds. I didn't think it would help that much but got some cash for graduation and thought why not. well it didn't shave 1.5 seconds. it shaved 2 seconds off my usually 40 second lap at my practice track. im amazed.