Clearance BB90/SRAM (GXP) speed bottom bracket built with Turbo Grease. 1 year warranty.
F1 Ceramic bottom brackets are designed and built to be serviceable, durable and silent. The quality starts with our bearings. Made in the USA since 2003, using premium components, and built to order. Each part of the bearing is individually graded before building your bearing.
This kit is for the BB90 press in bearing system and SRAM (GXP) cranks. The BB90 system is found on 2008 and newer high end Trek Madone, Trek Domane and Gary Fisher bikes. Lower model Madone and Domane frames use BB86 (see our BB86 kit) so be sure to check what type of frame you have for compatibility.
- F1 Ceramic Bearings
- Grade 3 Ceramic Balls / ABEC 5
- Built with F1 Turbo Grease
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit is only for frames that use press in BB90 bearings (no cups) and SRAM GXP Road Cranks: Red, Force, Rival.
- Will also work with Bontrager and Truvativ GXP cranks
- Complete replacement for Trek's bearing/seal system
- 1 Year Warranty
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed