F1 Ceramic English (68mm) Bottom Bracket For Shimano 10/11 Road - BSA Clearance
Clearance Shimano 10/11 speed bottom bracket built with Turbo Grease. 1 year warranty.
F1 Ceramic bottom brackets are designed and built to be serviceable, durable and silent. The quality starts with our bearings. Made in the USA since 2003, using premium components, and built to order. Each part of the bearing is individually graded before building your bearing.
- F1 Ceramic Bearings
- Grade 3 Ceramic Balls / ABEC 5
- Built with F1 Turbo Grease
- Only 89g!
- English 68mm (BSA) Threaded
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- Compatible with Shimano 10 and 11 Speed Cranksets (also known as Hollowtech 2)
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SRAM/TRUVATIV/BONTRAGER/FSA
- 1 Year Warranty
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Cartridge Bearing Wheel Kit Builder (ZIPP, Mavic, Reynolds, Easton, American Classic, Enve, Bontrager, more)$260.00