F1 Ceramic bottom brackets are designed and built to be serviceable, durable and silent. The quality starts with our bearings. Made in the USA since 2003, using premium components, and built to order. Each part of the bearing is individually graded before building your bearing. This combination of quality, strength and reliability gives us the confidence to offer you a 7 year warranty.
Building upon the success of our road bottom bracket, our ceramic MTB bottom bracket uses our cyclocross seals for better protection and durability when used on a MTB.
This kit is for the Shimano BB92 system that uses press in cups and Shimano MTB cranks. BB92 is used on many new Giant, BMC and Scott bikes using the press in design. This is for MTB bottom bracket shells that have a 41mm ID.
Fits any of the following 41mm pressfit shells with Shimano MTB cranks:
- BB92 (92mm Asymmetric — MTN)
- F1 Ceramic Bearings
- Grade 3 Ceramic Balls / ABEC 5
- Built with F1 Rocket Sauce. COATED upgrade available. Click here to learn more.
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit is for BB92 frames and Shimano MTB cranks.
- Compatible with Shimano MTB Cranksets (also known as Hollowtech 2)
- 7 Year Warranty