F1 Ceramic bottom brackets are designed and built to be serviceable, durable and silent. The quality starts with our bearings. Made in the USA since 2003, using premium components, and built to order. Each part of the bearing is individually graded before building your bearing. This combination of quality, strength and reliability gives us the confidence to offer you a 7 year warranty.
Building upon the longterm success of our road bottom bracket, our ceramic MTB bottom bracket uses our cyclocross seals for better protection and durability when used on a MTB.
This kit is for the BB95 press in bearing system and Shimano MTB cranks. The BB95 system is found on Trek and Gary Fisher Mountain Bikes. Be sure to check that your frame uses a pressfit BB, not threaded.
- F1 Ceramic Bearings
- Grade 3 Ceramic Balls / ABEC 5
- Built with F1 Rocket Sauce. COATED upgrade available. Click here to learn more.
- BB95 Standard
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit is only for frames that use press in BB95 bearings (no cups) and Shimano MTB cranks.
- Compatible with Shimano MTB Cranksets (also known as Hollowtech 2).
- Complete replacement for Trek's bearing/seal system
- 7 Year Warranty