F1 Ceramic BBright/24 SRAM (GXP) Road Conversion Bottom Bracket - PRE-ORDER
|Expected release date is Jul 31st 2019|
This is a Pre-order. Expected shipping date is the end of July. All items ordered will ship with the pre-ordered item. If you need other items sooner, please place two orders.
F1 Ceramic bottom brackets are designed and built to be serviceable, durable and silent. The quality starts with our bearings. Made in the USA since 2003, using premium components, and built to order. Each part of the bearing is individually graded before building your bearing. This combination of quality, strength and reliability gives us the confidence to offer you a 7 year warranty.
So you have a Cervelo BBright frame but use a SRAM (GXP) crank? What do you do? Our new BB uses cups that press into your frame and come with our ceramic bearings already pressed into the cups. So now your BBright frame has our SRAM (GXP) BB installed, no need for adapters! Please note, this is for BBright frames only.
- F1 Ceramic Bearings
- Grade 3 Ceramic Balls / ABEC 5
- Built with F1 Rocket Sauce. COATED upgrade available. Click here to learn more.
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit will press into your BBright frame and allow the direct use of SRAM (GXP) cranksets. No need for adapters.
- 7 Year Warranty
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed