F1 Ceramic bottom brackets are designed and built to be serviceable, durable and silent. The quality starts with our bearings. Made in the USA since 2003, using premium components, and built to order. Each part of the bearing is individually graded before building your bearing. This combination of quality, strength and reliability gives us the confidence to offer you a 7 year warranty.
This kit is for the SRAM BB86 system that uses press in cups and SRAM GXP cranks. BB86 is used on many new Giant, BMC and Scott bikes using the press in design. Also, some lower end Trek Madone and Domane frames use BB86 so be sure to check your frame for compatibilty. This is for bottom bracket shells that have a 41mm ID.
- F1 Ceramic Bearings
- Grade 3 Ceramic Balls / ABEC 5
- Built with F1 Rocket Sauce. COATED upgrade available. Click here to learn more.
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit is for BB86 frames and SRAM GXP cranks.
- Compatible with the following cranks: SRAM Rival/Force/Red, Truvativ and Bontrager GXP Cranks
- 7 Year Warranty
Posted by Unknown on Nov 29th 2019
I had used Kogel, Enduro and SRAM and now F1 and so far it has lasted twice as long as the others COMBINED! yes, no lie. I will only buy F1 now on.
Posted by Jeremy H on May 18th 2017
I went through 3 sram bb86 bbs in a year. Glad I found this one. It's lasted 18 months so far. Well worth it.