F1 Ceramic bottom brackets are designed and built to be serviceable, durable and silent. The quality starts with our bearings. Made in the USA since 2003, using premium components, and built to order. Each part of the bearing is individually graded before building your bearing. This combination of quality, strength and reliability gives us the confidence to offer you a 7 year warranty.
So you have a Specialized OSBB frame but use a SRAM (GXP) crank? What do you do? Our new BB uses cups that thread together inside your OSBB frame using two regular Shimano BB wrenches and comes with our ceramic bearings already pressed into the cups. So now your OSBB frame has our SRAM (GXP) BB pressed in with no need for adapters! Please note, this is for OSBB frames that have a 61mmx46mm or 68mmx46mm ID BB shell. This will not work with OSBB (68mmx42mm ID) although we do have one available for that as well.
This new threaded version works great with OSBB frames that might be slightly out of tolerance since the cups thread together internally which holds them tight. It is also great with with good tolerance frames as the cups will be secured via the threads and not walk out or move around.
- F1 Ceramic Bearings
- Grade 3 Ceramic Balls / ABEC 5
- Built with F1 Rocket Sauce. COATED upgrade available. Click here to learn more.
- Cups thread together internally, making for a stronger, creak free connection
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit will thread together into your OSBB frame (61mmx46mm or 68mmx46mm ID) and allow the direct use of SRAM (GXP) cranksets. No need for adapters.
- 7 Year Warranty