F1 Ceramic bottom brackets are designed and built to be serviceable, durable and silent. The quality starts with our bearings. Made in the USA since 2003, using premium components, and built to order. Each part of the bearing is individually graded before building your bearing. This combination of quality, strength and reliability gives us the confidence to offer you a 7 year warranty.
This kit is for the Shimano BB86 system that uses press in cups and Shimano 10/11 speed cranks. BB86 is used on many new Giant, BMC and Scott bikes using the press in design. Also, some lower end Trek Madone and Trek Domane frames use BB86 so be sure to check your frame for compatibility. This is for bottom bracket shells that have a 41mm ID.
- F1 Ceramic Bearings
- Grade 3 Ceramic Balls / ABEC 5
- Built with F1 Rocket Sauce. COATED upgrade available. Click here to learn more.
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit is for BB86 frames and Shimano 10/11 speed cranks.
- Compatible with Shimano 10 and 11 Speed Cranksets (also known as Hollowtech 2)
- 7 Year Warranty