Are your bearings feeling a little crunchy or rough? Have they developed some play? If so, they need a some attention. As good as our bearings are, sometimes they just wear out. Instead of buying new, you can send us your bearings and we can restore them to a new condition by replacing worn out parts and cleaning them. With our Industrial Ultra Sonic cleaner, using sonic waves and our special cleaning solution, we can flush out all the dirt and grit and get your bearings feeling smooth again!
We also replace individual parts as needed, so don't worry if your bearings have gotten chewed up with all the miles you ride. We can replace races, retainers, seals and grease for you. Since our ceramic balls are virtually indestructible, we re-use the ceramic balls (the most expensive part of the bearing) and send back a like new bearing!
Please note, we do not replace BB cups or pulley bodies but we do clean them. If you would like new cups or pulley bodies, or we think new cups or pulley bodies are required, we sell them for $20.
We recommend sending them to us once every 1-2 years for cleaning or if you can no longer keep them running smoothly with regular maintenance.
No discount coupons can be used for this item as it is a service.
Please select the item you are sending in for service from the drop-down menu. Choose from Bottom Bracket, Pulleys or Wheel Bearings (if sending wheel bearings please select the total number of bearings you will be sending us).
IMPORTANT: After purchase, please print and include a copy of this form in your package and ship the bearings to us at:
PO Box 741
Republic MO 65738
- Factory cleaning goes much further than any home or shop cleaning
- We use an Industrial Ultrasonic cleaner
- We can restore bearings to a like new state
- We replace worn out parts as needed
- We recommend that you send your bearings to us every 1-2 years or if you can't keep them running smoothly with regular maintenance
- We will rotate BB bearings (drive to non drive, etc.) to help even out wear. The drive side bearing always takes more load and this helps prolong life.
- Please remove bearings from wheels (DO NOT SEND US YOUR WHEELS).
- If sending back our BB or Pulleys, it is OK to send as is. If you installed our bearings into your BB, please remove the bearings from the BB and send us just the bearings.
- Please wipe any grease from bearings.
- We do not service other brands of bearings